Thanks for dropping by our website. Take a look around and see whats been happening at Astor Industries.
- October 2019 – Successful with ISO14001 EMS Audit with Certifi International.
- October 2019 – Successful transition to ISO9001 from TS16949 with Certifi International.
- July 2019 – New Borche BS120 III Servo Hydraulic injection moulding machine installed and commissioned as part of our machine replacement program and increased modernisation of plant and processes.
- August 2017 – Astor Industries successful with ISO/TS16949 and ISO14001 EMS Audits.
- June 2017 – Astor Industries is awarded General Motors Supplier Quality Excellence Award for the 2016 calendar year. This is the fifth year Global Supplier Quality & Development will be presenting this prestigious recognition award. Our 3rd!
- March 2017 – Dante Scarpato joins Astor Industries as Quality Manager.
- March 2017 – Astor Industries acquires Accumould Plastics as part of its diversification and expansion program.
- January 2017 – Dennis Wawn joins Astor Industries as Project Engineer.
- March 2016 – New Arburg machines; complete with Multilift H units, were installed and commissioned as part of our machine replacement program and increased modernisation of plant and process.