QMS procedures are a key philosophy that is entrenched into all we do, the practice of openness and transparency in all matters of business.
Astor Industries is an industry leader in injection moulding, electroplating, decorative plastic products, printed labels and signage.
Our mission is to provide a high-end manufacturing solution for our customers by constantly reviewing our operations, processes and adopting new technologies as required. This will allow us to continue to be flexible and adapt to ever increasing customer, market and industry requirements.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
The Quality Management System shall conform to the requirements of ISO9001 Quality Management System; and the Environmental Management System will conform to ISO14001 requirements.
All Astor Industries personnel shall work together to maintain and develop systems and procedures that give assurance to our customers specifications and expectations.
Astor Industries management shall also ensure that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
The Quality Management System has the purpose of maintaining sound operational systems and quality assurance practices that promote and support our continuous improvement strategies. The effectiveness of the Quality Management System will be regularly reviewed and improved upon by senior management. Quality objectives will be established and regularly reviewed.
Astor Industries through its Environmental Management System shall minimise its harmful impact on the environment. This will be achieved by:
- Providing a workplace culture that is conscious of its effect on the environment;
- Reducing and eliminating wasteful practices from all company activities and managing all waste materials including their ultimate disposal and a commitment to the prevention of pollution.
- Identifying, managing and controlling any process or waste stream considered as hazardous or potentially hazardous;
- Reducing our impact on the environment by continuously improving our environmental management procedures and our processes;
- Meeting all environmental regulatory controls applicable to our processes and waste stream.
Whilst the integration and implementation of procedures is the responsibility of the management team, it is also the responsibility of all employees to carry out their quality related functions in the manner prescribed by the operating procedures and associated work instructions.